A good remember


Hi, I'm going to talk about a good remember, My "school trip". I think that this travel is very important for every student, because in this situation you learn to hang the people, you know how is every person that are around you, in this situation you secure a lot the relationship between all your classmates, you meet (maybe) new friends, and you spend one of the best weeks of your life (no comments) xD.

Well, the picture that I uploaded it's of this moment, really I dn't know who took it, I supose that there was a teacher. This photo was taken in "cerro campanario" in bariloche, the landscape there was incredible, we could see all the splendor of the nahuelhuapi lake, and we climbed it on lift, was so funny. Was taken the last year, in september vacations.

I like it a lot because it shows the good time that we had in bariloche, and too if you can see, shows all our destroyed faces after a very good nigth jajajaja. I too like it because all the people that is showed in this picture I consideer them good friends, at least for to spend a good time in a party :D





6 comments:

cote laytte said...

Hello nacho

in this photo were just a kid jajaja (is a joke)
I like the photo you chose for these with your friends and that's important
nacho the best wishes for you
i see you in the U the next week
a lot of hugs
bye byeee

JeMa said...

Hi Nacho!

I like your pic.
I think that for we all this trip has been very important in our lives, above all for realize how fundamental that has been our classmates.

see you soon!!!

Eve ^^ said...

Hi!! I really like your pic because I didn`t have that kind of trip with my classmate u.u but I miss the school time when I have more free time XD ..

I miss my school friends T.T although I enjoy have time with my news friend at the university ^^

See you.. bye!

danieli// said...

Nachitooo!!
Do you remember the "school trip"? I envy you!! jajajaja. This trip is the best in your life.

see you tomorrow... bye bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi nachiin!

nice picture!
When I saw it, I remembered my school’s friends. It was very funny when I was whit them.

Kisses! bye

TOMI HAWAYANO said...

Hiiii :) very nice picture and beautiful landscape
you appear very nice
I love your sapo (frog tatoo),kisses
Bye byee

Post a Comment

top